An exciting opportunity exists for an Experienced Welder Fabricator to join our rapidly growing Manufacturing & Structural Steelwork business.
We are a well-respected family run business supplying the construction industry with Structural Steelwork and Architectural Metalwork. Our client base has been established for over 30 years. We are a leading steel engineering company, we support successful projects across the UK from our base in Northumberland. We design, manufacture and assemble CE Marked structural steelwork and architectural metalwork for construction industry projects of all sizes. With a turnover of approx. £7 Million, a current workforce of 59 staff and modern workshop and premises, we offer opportunity for development and progression to those who work hard and want to excel.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Working on our shop floor, you will be responsible for fabrication and welding (MIG) of bespoke packaging
- Working within a team you will need to be able to use your own initiative along with being a team player
Must be eligible to work in the UK
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- It is essential that you can read and work with complex engineering drawings and specifications with minimum supervision
- Experience working in a manual manufacturing environment
- Good communicator, Good time management; Strong team worker committed, adaptable and flexible approach to work
- Applicants will ideally be apprentice trained or time served and be suitably qualified and experienced in fabrication / welding
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established team and become an integral part of an expanding company.
Please send your CV to email@example.com